2011年1月24日星期一

Nike Free Running Shoes Plaza.Underneath



Interest to make yourself into the electronic commerce

 LiShuBin: my younger, graduated in university is to help others to develop an e-commerce program. My undergraduate course in broadcasting institute,nike trail running shoes
 is an art school, but I am like a calculator, participated in some computer interest group, after I graduate, we the exemplifies a business application, to give others developed a set of electronic commerce program. I compare the idle, when on e-business does not understand, help others to develop a set of programs to earn some money just, unfortunately this be my from graduation until now only a career.nike free running shoes,nike running shoes for men,nike barefoot running shoes
 After graduation, I want to go abroad, 2002 was about to go abroad is very hard, I development program of this company is better, is the development of digital, call display do suffer. In 2000, China's e-commerce around except dangdang, excellence the earliest of the batch beyond, the rest of the second wave of e-commerce company what form, are attached to the web portal, such as sohu, sina. In web portal e-commerce channel, everyone put a static page, click open sohu mall selling digital products is a web page, put above several cameras, selling flowers may be a web page, these pages are manual updating of the shopping system, no, here is a call. At that time I gave development system of the company bag sina mall digital page, each sell are manual updating, today sell this camera to sell the camera, tomorrow, no manual updating shopping system. This company boss have a good dream - develop a system to do it by yourself, I was involved in developing this thing, after graduation I will stay in this company there for six months, then the company was patriot acquisition. nike free running shoes
  (responsibilities HeFeng) edit:
 Search suffer from scenery to under

 When the company performance is very good, year tens of sales, and then I go to the company do technical director, the company in 2003 and April 2004, patriot acquisition has been sold to four to five million of sales, when they practice is the sina, sohu, netease, TOM all can see gateway website digital channel BaoXiaLai, occupy all the entrances, all flow that time main flow entrance is just so few, sales once is very good, to four to five million. Four to five million is the entire Internet digital product sales, the mainstream entrance is engaged, when bubbles nets, nike shox running shoes
flow is less, portal is e-commerce main flow entrance.

 Why did not particularly good behind? Gateway website advertising price has been rising, but flow decline. Gateway website shopping channel quality in decline, by many web site bypass, such as bubbles, PCHOME, PCONLINE these sites rise, buying a digital product of people went to different places. We did website cost rising, but a quality entrance decline, plus ourselves for e-commerce understand not fully, the site actual in 2005 is basically richly, losing money, when kui to many patriots boss FengJun feel this is he ever a project of investment is the biggest failure.

 (responsibilities HeFeng) edit:
 Return to search easy life most pain and sufferings of 10 months

 In 2005 when I go to school, I on technology is completely ErBaDao, studied some things in AnYuan self-study. I've always wanted to go to a regular professional training school to learn, I go to one's deceased father grind, resign to tsinghua reading a graduate student, and read first year finish, patriot a vice President, was found the legal person hou relating to suffer hou always call me, always seek you chat von. I say something? He said, may let me pick up search easily. I say. Seek FengJun chatted for an evening, which probably means search easy now situation is not so good, founder of guo total also before leaving, now this project nobody answered, I'm back then.nike air running shoes
 My first reaction was, I think this is a good chance, I've been doing technical post, and have the opportunity to do an independent management job to say that I think is a big move in the direction of the transition even now don't accept a few more years also should make a change now, than try a, at that time very determined accepted.

 A little more than a semester, I went to search out from tsinghua suffer. Why let me back? Laofeng was actually have the opportunity to find some more cattle, industry inside very famous professional managers have many professional managers, but price is too high, pay much more special, but also to pitch next come, he felt tens of RMB this project has pitched many, shooting a risk is too big, not find a newcomer, pay is low. I was salary than perhaps now all of you present salary, even if I am still lower that the boss of the company, the company, there are more than 100 people, though he had cut a lot, I pay at that time is one month 12K, I walk is 10K, I only when more than go to the 2K. Laofeng says even I'll throw how many money? I just said a digital, I said 23 million right, laofeng think this very low, can try, losing the word was unavailable. Laofeng was resolutely let me return, I went back to that time spent altogether after less than a year away, about 10 months, is in my life since the most painful 10 months.

 When the night with laofeng speak that how plan, how long time how to get the company out of its difficulty. I is the first thing the layoffs, companies from more than one hundred people cutting to more than 40 individuals, laofeng feel very mysterious. But feel that took me when a knife, a hard thing to let me a young man, when the stupid is fearless, completely is not according to the normal procedure layoffs, also not give somebody else compensation, is ShuaWuLai, anyway I young I played on, I also give a person ShuaWuLai, have no money to compensate, although before take 20,000 dollars salary, but only a few million cash support, I give you word company need not make, I give somebody else is that your future are mine, and I am doing the technology, after you start a company, I can free to you do technical consultant, I can help you, always can need me. Business people are actually very envious of technical staff, their biggest short board just doesn't understand technology, behind do company words, do not understand technology I help you how how, persuasion leaving do business executives have to compensate, so I also easier to do the job cuts. Do three months later found the male

没有评论:

发表评论